- Can I submit more than one proposal?
You can only submit one proposal for each activity.
- Can I be a co-author of more than one proposal?
You can be a co-author of a maximum of two proposals.
- Do co-authors receive certificates?
Yes, if the co-authors paid the registration fee.
- Is there any specific formatting for the video poster?
Maximum duration of a video poster is five minutes. There is no specific presentation format, and we encourage you to think creatively about your video poster. We have prepared a PowerPoint template that can be used in your video poster.
- Is there any specific formatting for the paper?
The paper must be formatted strictly according to this template. Papers that are submitted in any other formatting will be rejected.
- What are the fees to participate in the Congress?
R$ 270 for professionals, R$ 125 for students.
- What are the official languages of the event?
The official languages of the event are Portuguese, Libras, English, Spanish, and French. Papers can be submitted and presented in any of these languages.
- What steps are the organizers taking to make this an equitable, inclusive event?
- Abralin strives for equity and inclusion in all its activities. To take appropriate measures to make InterAb12 an equitable and inclusive event, we are following the REIL guidebook.
- Is there a code of conduct for participants in this event?
- Yes. The code of conduct can be accessed here.
- What is the e-mail address of the organizers?